- 150 business listing,
- 1000 Pin Points
- GMB page set up
- 50 Target keywords
For small businesses with 50 targeted keywords and 150 additional citations per month to build local online visibility. What we Offer:
SEO Audit - Have an idea about your business goal
Keyword Research - We will explore the best keywords for your business to achieve fast and effective results. You review and approve keywords that target your audience and drive revenue.
Monthly Backlink Building -Rank for competitive keywords with an impressive backlink portfolio.
Below listed access requirements we need to start your campaign
Access to Website admin
Access to Google My Business account if already existing
Access to Analytics account if already existing
Access to Google Tag Manager if already existing
Access to Search Console if already existing
Access to directories where the client previously published listings
- 1. WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ORGANIC SEO AND LOCAL SEO?
- Local SEO targets especially local search. That means that your audience is within five miles from your company location and that your online presence is intended to drive walk-in traffic to an actual address.
- Organic SEO is location free. It's ideal for nationwide companies, websites that make revenue especially online or are just looking to create awareness through a broad audience. If you're managing a national campaign or an e-commerce site, organic SEO is the perfect methodology for you.
- 2. WHAT OFFERS TO LOCAL SEO?
- Google Map API integration and On-Page semiotic mark-ups also help the search engines understand that a website is the virtual representation of physical business in the location shown in the map API and marked up in the schema address.
- 3. WHY ARE CITATIONS CRITICAL FOR LOCAL SEO?
- Google counts the number of citations and where they are in their ranking factor. Nevertheless, the significant part of citations is not their number but the consistency of citations. Every citation must be related; else Google may represent various data for your local business.
- 4. HOW MANY GEO LOCATIONS DOES OUR LOCAL SEO PACKAGES TARGET?
- Every Local SEO Package targets one address. If your company has multiple locations, you will need to buy a package for each one, unless your geo-targets all fall within a 5-mile radius.
- 5. HOW CAN I CANCEL A SUBSCRIPTION AND WILL I RECEIVE A REFUND?
- All Services provided by WebZool are on a pre-paid subscription basis. Depending on the value of work completed at the time of cancellation, this may mean receiving a partial refund, no refund, or owing additional fees. Recurring payments may be regulated by communicating your Project Manager, for additional details please review our Cancellation and Refund Policy.