- Backlink creation - 300/month
- Web 2.0 submission
- Article promotion - 10/month
- infographics creation/promotion - 5/month
- PBN Promotion - 5/month
- On-Page SEO
- Recommended Campaign Length: 8 Months
For small businesses with 15 targeted keywords per month to build organic search engine visibility.
What we Offer:
SEO Audit - Have an idea about your business goal
Keyword Research - We will explore the best keywords for your business to achieve fast and effective results. You review and approve keywords that target your audience and drive revenue.
Monthly Backlink Building - Rank for competitive keywords with an impressive backlink portfolio, Blog posts, Article promotion.
0n-Page optimization - Wide on-page optimization including Google tools, copywriting, headers, tags, metadata, and URLs.
Below listed access requirements we need to start your campaign
Access to Website admin
Access to Google My Business account if already existing
Access to Analytics account if already existing
Access to Google Tag Manager if already existing
Access to Search Console if already existing
Access to directories where the client previously published listings
- 1. WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ORGANIC SEO AND LOCAL SEO?
- - Local SEO targets especially local search. That means that your audience is within five miles from your company location and that your online presence is intended to drive walk-in traffic to an actual address.
- Organic SEO is location free. It's ideal for nationwide companies, websites that make revenue especially online or are just looking to create awareness through a broad audience. If you're managing a national campaign or an e-commerce site, organic SEO is the perfect methodology for you.
- 2. HOW SOON DO I RANK?
- As a common law, we suggest a six month period to see actual results in a campaign. How fast you rank depends on over 200 metrics and how many are essentially being in your website from the time the project starts.
- You can assume positive results every 6 months, however, notable traffic improvements are dependent on your keywords, the site's authority and age, and many other factors.
- Essentially strong websites can get results in as quickly as 30-60 days.
- 3. DO YOU PROMISE THE RANKINGS?
- Like all popular SEO firms, organic rankings are originally determined by the multiple Search Algorithms and are impossible to fully manage or predict. Our methodology works by leveraging as many of the proven search metrics to your authority in order to make your business the most relevant result for a special search query or keyword.
- We aim to present the excellent resolutions to all our customers, that's why if you to speak and consult with our Project Managers to get a bigger picture of when you can expect the results that you want and how you can get it.
- 4. DO YOU DO OTHER CMS OTHER THAN WORDPRESS?
- Yes, we are able to perform in almost any PHP-based program, technology, or anything that runs on open source technology.
- Due to the practice and experience of our team and Wordpress' security of use, we suggest the implementation of our recommendations on Wordpress sites as an added value.
- 5. WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN AN OFF-PAGE AND ON-PAGE OPTIMIZATION?
- On-page optimization is running on elements within a website that delivers it positive in the eyes of a search engine such as Google
- Off-Page optimization affects SEO activities that do not require working with the actual website itself. At the focus of off-page optimization is link building, which is done through various methods.
- 6. HOW CAN I CANCEL A SUBSCRIPTION AND WILL I RECEIVE A REFUND?
- All Services provided by WebZool are on a pre-paid subscription basis. Depending on the value of work completed at the time of cancellation, this may mean receiving a partial refund, no refund, or owing additional fees. Recurring payments may be regulated by communicating your Project Manager, for additional details please review our Cancellation and Refund Policy.