- SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNT (PAGE) SETUP ( IF NEEDED)
- CAMPAIGN CREATION AND OPTIMIZATION
- SOCIAL MEDIA PLAYBOOK SETUP
- Reply Tracking
- Competitor Research
- Audience Targeting
- Budget Guidance
- Audience Persona
- Brand Persona
- Communication Guidelines
- Content Plan
*Note: Please note, this Social Media Monthly Package does not cover paid advertisements budget for promoted posts.
Recommended Campaign Period: 6 Months
Profiles Creation: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & LinkedIn
Highest Number Of Posts Per Month:15 (published on Facebook, Cross-posted on Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn)
Greatest Boosts Per Month: 15 (content will run as sponsored posts with placements on Facebook, Instagram, Messenger, and Facebook's Audience Network)
Available Objectives: Page Promotion, Brand Reputation,Lead Generation, Traffic, Engagement,
SOCIAL MEDIA Evaluation
Certified specialist will audit your social media pages and provide primary recommendations to increase their visibility.
SOCIAL MEDIA CONTENT PLAN AND CALENDAR CREATION
The playbook will be renewed every month to assist as a calibration tool and combines the content roadmap and calendar.
PAGE AND Promoted POST MONITORING
Your pages will be monitored every day for messages and comments. Facebook ads will continue throughout the campaign period.
SOCIAL MEDIA INSIGHTS
Monthly Reports cover analysis of the period's results and suggestions for the next periods.
Below listed the key access requirements we need to finally start the campaign. We strongly advise at the end of the pitch to the customer, to request for access while settling the agreement. Here are the access requirements:
Admin Access to Facebook Page (if already existing)
Advertiser Access to Facebook Ad Account
Employee access to Facebook Business Manager (if available)
LinkedIn Company Page Access
Twitter login Credentials
Trademark Guidelines (if any)
Stock or Service Photos (if any)
FEATURES THAT MAKE YOU LOOK GOOD:
Targeted audiences on Facebook to reach users who are most responsive to what you're promoting
See your content and submit corrections before they get published to your Social Media Page
New content calendar every month
Monthly white-label reports with recommendations: Social Media Assessment, Social Media Content Plan, Social Media Insights
- 1. I WOULD LOVE TO CHECK ALL POSTS BEFORE THEY GET PUBLISHED. CAN I DO THAT?
- Yes, you will be able to check all the posts before publishing. You will need to request for Revisions to the posts before the publishing starts, otherwise, revisions may not be considered.
- 2. I DON’T HAVE A FACEBOOK PIXEL. IS IT IMPORTANT TO HAVE IT INSTALLED ON MY WEBSITE?
- The Facebook Pixel gets data from your website. Data extracted from this tool can help know the best audience for your campaign. You can even build custom audiences for retargeting. Your reports may also contain extra data, such as Website referrals from Facebook, Top website URLs, and Top Social Media Sources.
- 3. WE ARE HESITANT TO GIVE ACCESS TO OUR SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNT. WILL YOUR TEAM MEMBERS BE ABLE TO GET ACCESS SENSITIVE/PERSONAL INFORMATION?
- We do not need the username and passcode of your personal social media profile. We will request access to your Social Media page which doesn’t want us to get your profile login credentials. Logging into users’ profiles is extremely discouraged, and this can cause the profile to be locked.
- 4. WHAT IF I REQUIRE TO CANCEL?
- If you want to cancel the project, let your project manager know, and we will complete the cycle that you paid for. If you aren't removing our access to your social media assets within three months of cancellation, we will manually disconnect.
- 5. WHERE CAN I FIND THE DEFAULT FACEBOOK PIXELS SETUP TRACKING?
- These are available on the clients' ad account.
- 6. WHAT CAMPAIGNS ARE PROHIBITED FROM RUNNING ADS ON FACEBOOK?
- Tobacco products and related prescription, Illegal, or recreational drugs
- Hazardous supplements, as defined by Facebook in its sole discretion.
- Weapons, ammunitions.
- Adult services or products, contraception and family planning except
- Spy cams, mobile phone trackers or other hidden surveillance equipment
- Advertising of payday credits, paycheck advances or any other short-term loan meant to cover someone's expenses until their following payday
- Advertising of trade models offering immediate return for little investment, including multilevel marketing events
- Financial goods and services that are often compared with misleading or false promotional practices, such as binary options, initial coin offerings, or cryptocurrency